Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Ever-Munching Bookworm

Yesterday, I relished of the choice pleasures left to modern man (or woman for that matter) . . . I actually made it to a local library. The last few times I've tried to stop by our miniscule local branch I've left disappointed and in tears (well, at least on the inside) because they've cut back on their after-work hours and were closed. Ok, touching digression done- I picked up The Brothers Karamazov (because I had finished all but 100 pages before I left for Europe last summer), My Antonia (because I haven't read it since 10th grade and think I would appreciate it a lot more now), and H. G. Wells' War of the Worlds (because it was there looking at me and because the stupid secular library system doesn't have Chesterton, which is what I wanted in the first place.) Short reviews will follow as I complete them. Remember, I always love book suggestions if you have any!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home