Friday, July 01, 2005

Parting Is Such Sweet Sorrow

Yesterday evening, I had the pleasure of getting together with Anna, Christy, and Becca- three of my near and dear friends from high school. We four, we lucky four, have been through so much together and really seen and helped each other grow personally and in our relationship to God. Anyhow, Miss Anna (my "big sister" since fifth grade when I converted, we met, and she promptly declared that I was a heretic on multiple accounts--we've resolved those little problems since) is leaving for a whole year to do foreign mission work with Regnum Christi. I'm really going to miss her, but I'm so happy that she's taking this opportunity to spend a year focused fully on the Lord and what He wants to accomplish in and through her. Please join me in praying for her. And Anna, (if you ever read this thing) I love you and wish you the best of luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home