Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Quick Update

My dear friends,
Life is lovely (though insane as always). I moved into my new floor this week at college and dove straight into RA training. They've kept us busy. If I had been smart, I would have taken some time off of work before this, but as it is my mind and my immune system are a bit at odds. My immune system is winning. I'm really excited about meeting all my girls on my floor. Pray for all of us that we have a great start to the year.
I'll keep in touch once life slows down a bit (ahem).
God bless, Kelly Jo

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

...once life slows down a bit? It only does that on vacation. I'm becoming more and more convinced that people can convince themselves that they're busy by always repeating that they are, just like people who say they are getting old when they are really not old at all - they just convince themselves of it.

I think the world of responsibility in college and especially outside of college, no matter what vocation or path you choose, is always busy.

8/16/2005 9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home