Tuesday, December 20, 2005

The Various and Sundry

My life has fallen into about as much of a "routine" as I get at home. I'm able to get to daily Mass, I'm working at CNS most days, and chilling out in the evening. After a few days vegging out, it's good to be busy again (though not TOO busy; don't get any ideas Mom!).

Currently, I'm in the middle of reading:

Under the Mercy
A book about a couple who enjoyed the "perfect" pagan love, their introduction to and conversion to Christianity through C. S. Lewis (it includes a bunch of his letters to them), and the ways they discovered that Christianity called them to a higher standard of love, service, and understanding.

The Violent Bear it Away by Flannery O'Connor
Looks good so far, but I'm not very far into it. Her imagery is incredibly stark but poignant.

So many books, so little time.

Enjoy your break dears . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home