Wednesday, May 03, 2006

The King Stands as They Sing

My thesis is officially done and handed in. I think the final page count was 68 or 69 (one citation may have run over onto the next page).

However, I think my brain ran away to file a lawsuit against me for abuse. Ergo, I managed to lock my keys in the car for the first time yesterday, 5 min. after handing in my thesis. Then, trying to explain what happened, three times I proclaimed that I locked my "car in my keys." Betcha didn't know I was THAT talented huh? Grrrr.

Now I'm off to write one more paper, prepare my thesis defense, get stuff ready for graduation, spend some quality time with God (my time with Him has kinda been on the clock lately--15 min...ok good-bye), and SPEND TIME WITH FRIENDS. Since I effectively locked any of the possible work I could do in my car last night, Lars and I went for a drive. We saw a really big black bear cross the road in front of us and slowly ascend the rocks on the other side. Too cool. We also saw about 40 deer (and I'm NOT exaggerating AT ALL, Michele.)

3 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

I am glad that you are done with your nasty thesis. I know it was trying, but I'm proud of you that you stuck it out and finished it.

Now, you must make up for lost time, even though you only have a week and a half to do so, with your friends. :o)

5/03/2006 2:24 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Congratulations on finishing that thesis. But, uh, isn't 68 pages a bit on the long side?

5/06/2006 6:32 PM  
Blogger Adrienne said...

And now you are graduated. I am so very proud of you...and miss you terribly. You all have left quite a hole in my little world, but you are also in my prayers. Please call, Kelly, before you head off to Wisconsin to go and bring the lost sheep back to Christ. Love you!

5/16/2006 12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home